CS101 Project (2015): Matrices project solution¶
This documentation is an example of an automatically generated documentation for a Python programming project.
Its main purpose is to be a solution for the CS programming project, given at MEC in April 2015.
The most important page is matrix.html, which documents completely the matrix module (main aspect of that project).
This documentation was initially written as a solution for a programming project that I (Lilian Besson) gave to my students in April 2015. It can be interesting to anyone so I published it under an open-source license.
About the project¶
- Common instruction paper: CS101_Programming_Projects__What_to_do__and_how_to_do_it.pdf.
- Project paper: CS101_Programming_Project_5__Matrices_operations.pdf.
- The source code can be found here: mec-cs101-matrices/src/ (matrix.py and tests.py).
- More information about the documentation are here: readthedocs.org/projects/mec-cs101-matrices.
How was this documentation created?
In one sentence: I used bitbucket.org to host the Python programs and text files for the documentation, and readthedocs.org takes care of automatically reading the files and (re-)generating this website, whenever something changes in a
.py or a
- Readme file
- Install file
- Documentation for the matrix module
- Documentation for the tests script
- License file
- Todo file
- Authors file